Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving! The food, the family, the smells. Every year Allen and I enjoy going to two Thanksgiving events. That's the drawback/blessing of having both of our families in town. This year, with all the things going on in both our families, we desided to attend both Thanksgiving dinners. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, we ate lightly at both, and the dinners were 3 hours apart, so we didn't feel like we were going to die at the end of the day. Allen's family meet at his brother Brigham's home. As always, it was a loud big affair. That's what happens when you have 6 brothers and sister and families around. It was fun. Here are some pictures:Then we joined my family for dinner. It was fun to see Marylynn's new baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will always be grateful to have had all my kids together this Thanksgiving. Thanks Jess. Loved the familyh pictures.

Mom Leavitt