Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Visit-It's a tradition!

On Thursday Beka, Ephram and I went to the Gilcrease Orchard pumpkin patch with Beka's class. It made me a little sad because their were so many people. Great for business, and they updated a lot, but I still miss a little going and there being just one or two other families. Sigh, things are growing I guess.

I have been going to this place for a some time. Riley was 4 the first time I took him! And I have the pictures to prove it (of course I do)


The next year I went with Emma's preschool:


And the year after:

 

And last year I went with Beka's preschool:







And that brings us to this year! Holy cow, it was just my two youngest this year... Kinda felt like the first year I went!


I found this beautiful light while we were waiting for the rest of Beka's class to get there. It was so fun to get some pictures of Beka's new fall outfit. She was SOOOO proud of it!




 I found this cute shirt for Ephram at Walmart. He LOVED it! When he saw Beka getting ready, he insited, no demanded that he get to wear HIS Halloween shirt too! He keeps point to the shirt and saying "Mommy!"




 Ephram was so pleased with the pumpkin he picked out. He carried to our stroller all by himself. He's planning on sharing it with Emma. 






So, another year at the patch. It's been fun looking back. I am so grateful that I have pictures to look back and and remember the fun times I've had as my kids are growing. It's amazing to really see how much they have grown and changed. Thank goodness for that record!

No comments: