Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pretty Little Witch or in other words we found Fallish

I love my pretty little Emma. She lets me play with my camera and take all kinds a crazy pictures of her. She’s such a good sport about it, following directions and helping me find the best light. It really helps to have someone who will let you practice on them :)

halloween costumes 022

The Sunday after Halloween we took the kids to Floyd Lamb park to find fall. I need to see the pretty leaves, and knew that Mt Charleston’s leaves had already fallen off. I think we found it don’t you:

It's fall, web

I love this picture… I have big intentions of printing it poster size and putting it up in my bathroom! heehee  

Now back to my little Emmaline. We brought her Halloween costume with us. I really loved her costume this year, and wanted some fun pictures of her in it. The ones on Halloween didn’t turn out like I wanted. So, this was my second chance:

halloween costumes 046 halloween costumes 062

Isn’t she fun! She wanted to be a friendly witch! I love love love the tights we found to go with.

Now, for little Beka Boo. She does NOT like getting her picture taken. She generally runs away, looks away, or gives mommy a very grumpy look.  It generally takes a big bribe to get her to cooperate.

Beka was Tigger this year. So perfect! The best part is that Riley wore this costume too:

halloween costumes 108

Oct 2007092Amazing huh?!  Never ever would guess they were siblings… heehee. It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years…

We had a blast out at the park. Allen and Riley enjoyed trying to fish…We still haven’t caught any, but at least no one ended up in the water this time…

halloween costumes 179 Two last pictures to share. I love both of these, and thought you might too!halloween costumes 116 halloween costumes 132Ephram really is a delight! I love how he smiles in his sleep and sucks on his thumb. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

So stinking adorable!!!! Beautiful pictures. Love the one of Allen and Riley fishing.