Ok, so I’m kinda behind the eight ball on this… I wish I had a good excuse, but sadly I don’t. November and December just got away from me. We were busy, I’m sure we were.
This is our sweet Ephram Mark Leavitt:
He is such a sweet baby, and seems to have a very old soul. We love how his whole face tells what he is feeling.
Anyway, Ephram’s blessing was great. He was such a good boy. No screaming, crying or laughing, giggling or talking. He was quiet and listened. We had our luncheon after the three hour block. I really enjoyed that. We got to show our sweet little dude off to the ward (his outfit was so cute) and introduce our fun family to everyone.
Then, at Allen request, we had everyone over to our house for lunch. It was crowded but fun. We had yummy sweeten pulled pork burritos and strawberry lemonade.
This is Allen’s family! Everyone was there, and with the amazing help of Photoshop everyone in looking pretty good! It was really windy (when isn’t it on our special days) hence my hair looks really crazy.
These are Ephram’s Leavitt cousins. I always find it amazing when I have almost all the kids looking. And yes, it’s my daughter how hates having her picture taken and wont smile!
Our family of 6! Oh, my goodness! Yep, Beka is still not looking… and you can really see the how windy it was.
This is the proud mommy and daddy. Can you tell it was a long night? And believe or not it wasn’t the baby getting us up…
These are the sweet men who were in the circle for the blessing:
Back row: David Kennedy, Benson Murdock
Front row: Mark Peterson, Richard Leavitt, Ephram Leavitt, Allen Leavitt, Josh, Leavitt, Brigham Leavitt, TJ Delvin
We are so blessed to have this sweet guy in our family. We love him so much! Thanks to everyone who came, you made it such a special day!









No comments:
Post a Comment