Ok, I’ve been a total slacker on with the blog! I have really struggled trying to be inspired to blog… don’t know why. It just is what it is. I’ve been really tired, and quiet time has been nap time for me. That and I’ve been spending my free time playing stupid video games… oops.
Anyway, summer vacation is almost over. Kind of sad about it. Kind of can’t wait. The end of summer means cooler weather should be on it’s way. Of course today it’s 110 outside.
So, what happened in July. I’m not really sure. I know it was pretty hot but not too bad. We had fun play dates with the Delvin family. Riley finally earned his word ring fish (stupid thing died the day before his birthday but that’s another post), got some cute clothes for my kids who all decide to grow at the same time, Allen got his dad’s pool blue, got a new niece, enjoyed Beka’s 4 hour naps… hmmm I think I really need to be better about updating my blog, the old memory isn’t what it used to be (BC, before children).
A few post to try to catch up. We have had a nice summer. July is gone and August is almost go too. Bye Bye Summer!









1 comment:
I have the same feelings about the summer. I am not ready to start school however, the calandar won't let up.
Mom
Post a Comment