Sunday, August 28, 2011

One Year…

One year ago today our dear mom, grandma and friend returned to heaven. I have trouble believing it’s been a year already. We miss her still, always. Emma I think has had the hardest time with it. She tells us every few days how much she misses her grandma a in heaven. They were really close. Joan truly loved her grandbabies.  And they loved her!Grandma leavitt, Allen, Riley laborday

IMG_3191

beka 065We miss you Joan! But I know you are watching over us. I’ve told Emma that her Grandma is always there, keeping her safe. It’s ok to miss Grandma, but isn’t it wonderful to know that we are a forever family and that we will see her again. I’m am so grateful for the gospel and the peace it brings. I’m grateful to have answers to the hard questions.  

1 comment:

Erin said...

Amen. Completely understand what you guys are feeling. Thank goodness for the gospel.