Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun in the sun

It’s been a wacky month weather wise! Hot, cold, hot cold. Last week I took the little girls to the Springs Preserve. I was a little worried that Beka would be bored. She had a blast! They were so good:

1st day at springsBoth girls loved the animals. I wish you could hear Beka’s squill of excitement when the lizard moved. It was so cute! Emma loved the fox and playing in the sandbox. I think her favorite part was going in the caves. She told me that she didn’t like the bats very much, they were creepy. (her words not mine)

1st day at springs 2 Beka’s faviorte part was the playground. She was so cute climbing on EVERYTHING. The best moment for me though was when she climbed into the train, pushed her little face out the window and shouted: “Maaah!!! Maah!” at the very top of her lungs!. And when I said, “What Beka?” She just smiled at me. It was so cute. See pictures below.

1st day at springs 3 It was a really fun day. Warm but not windy. So fun that we bought a membership and can go as often as we want. I almost stayed too long, and there were quite a few tears on the way out. But all in all it was wonderful.

Now this is how crazy the weather has been. The next day, we took the kids for a walk after dinner:

Everyone was wearing coats! It’s been so crazy. Got to love spring!

2 comments:

Demya said...

Looks like so much fun!! I don't think I have ever been there. We will have to find some time to get together. I love seeing your kids!!

i said...

we love that place! i love seeing your kids grow....so adorable!