Friday, November 12, 2010

Just a hodgepodge of pictures from September

Ok, so I have all these cute pictures from September that I was going to post cute stories about. But now it is November, and the time is just getting away from me. So, without much storyline, here goes some cute pictures:

IMG_7474 Not the greatest composition pictures I’ve ever taken, but one of the sweetest smiles I’ve ever captured from Faith!

IMG_7253 I called this picture: Beka vs the Apple. Believe it or not, with just 2 teeth she made quite the dent.

IMG_7250 I told Emma that she had to drink her drink at the table…

collage

Our ward primary took a temple trip.  I took Emma and Beka too. Emma was amazingly reverent! These are some of the cute pictures I took that day.

IMG_7450 IMG_7462 IMG_7459

Emma got a tea set for her birthday. It’s one of her favorite things. She LOVES to have tea parties. I caught the first one without anyone knowing I was lurking about. Yeah, the last one… I was an unwelcome guest in Emma’s book.

IMG_7190

I love how kind hearted Riley is. He’s always looking out for the little kids. We went to our cousin Weldon’s birthday party. This is Weldon’s cousin Austin. Riley was making sure he got a turn on the slip and slide.

Here are some more fun pictures from the party:

 IMG_7197 IMG_7211 IMG_7181 IMG_7182

Riley liked the pool as long as he wasn’t getting toasted off his raft.

IMG_7295 IMG_7303 IMG_7307-2

Finally, Emma’s birthday. We eat her favorite food: Mac and Cheese with hotdogs, plain potato chips and juice. And a strawberry cake with ice cream. We gave her a princess dress which she LOVES!

So there you have it. September’s hodgepodge of pictures…

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Love the pictures! What a sweet family.