Friday, November 12, 2010

Emma’s Birthday

So I’m so behind! It’s been a CRAZY couple of months. So, in order to kinda caught up, I’m going to try to do an older happening with a newer happening. That way, maybe I’ll meet somewhere in the middle!

Anyway, Emma turn 3 in September. Emma is all girl! For her birthday she wanted to do a princess themed party, but she wanted to invite a couple of boys from her nursery class. So we did a princess and knight party. It turned out really well. We had a great turn out.

As each child came, we had a box of dress up clothes for them to pick out. Each girl got a crown, a pair of gloves, a little skirt  and a some shoes. Each boy got a helmet, shield, and sward.  Then I took them back to my studio and took a picture in their cute garb.pictures 9Then we sent the kids outside for a sandbox treasure hunt and to catch the dragon (for the boys).

IMG_7427 IMG_7429

We then had a fun princess piñata which was stuffed with candy. The kids had blast diving for it!

IMG_7441

After the piñata, we had lunch for the kids. We had heart and star shaped jelly sandwiches, fruit and I made cherry 7 up using frozen cherries. It was beautiful! And it tasted great!

IMG_7443

Emma got a ton of presents. She has enjoyed them all! We opened a few of them but decided not to open all of them (other little girls were getting jealous)

IMG_7449 Emma wants to thank everyone who made her day so special!

IMG_7448

Happy birthday Princess Emmaline!

No comments: