Friday, October 22, 2010

Cute Baby Blessing

The day after Joan’s funeral the family gathered for a much happier event: Landon Leavitt’s blessing. He is the cute baby boy of Josh and Rachael. This was planned a while back. Josh and Rachael offered to move the blessing to another weekend, but Richard said no. This is how it was supposed to be: something sad, followed by something joyful. He was a very good boy. And Riley, Emma and Beka were really well behaved too! YEAH! It was a beautiful blessing. Quiet, unlike our babies.

IMG_6977-1 IMG_6998-3

This is all the grandkids. Not my favorite one… sigh. I really do better when I don’t have a lot of adults trying to help. I get distracted, and didn’t see that Beka and Landon weren’t seen. so sad.

IMG_7028-6 It was so hot, and so bright. I did my best, but the color seem a little odd. But the kids are cute anyway.

IMG_7035-7

While everyone was getting food, Rachael and I took Landon upstairs to take a couple of pictures of him. These turned out way better:

IMG_7077-8 IMG_7080-9 IMG_7083-11

IMG_7082-10 IMG_7085-12

Sweet little guy. Nice to have a new baby boy in the family. It’s the first one since Riley. Welcome to our family Landon!

No comments: