Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A small Vent

I love my blog. I love being able to share stories and pictures of the happenings of my little part of a bigger family with others. I am so grateful that I set up two separate ways to track who is looking at my site. I hate the show NY Prep. I had no idea what this show was until my hits jumped from 2-3 hits a day to 20 in one day... why you may ask. Well, I suppose it's because one of the girls on the show share my name: Jessica Leavitt. But the odd thing to me is that the searches that bring my blog up are "what does Jessica Leavitt's parents do" or "who is Jessica Leavitt's mom". My real question is: why on earth would anyone look at my blog after reading the little caption that comes with the search? My post have never included the name of the show, and I'm Jessica Leavitt not her mom... I has made me seriously consider taking my blog private. However, I know some family members would have trouble with figuring out how to view it. So, for now I'll just deal with the weirdness that is this stupid series. Thankfully, I believe that the show is close to a season finale.. so maybe the madness will end... Thanks for letting me vent!

No comments: