Sunday, August 9, 2009

Riley's 4th Birthday Party

Riley's birthday went really well. We had nice weather, especially for August. It was still hot, but only in the 90s, so it was livable. The kids LOVED the stick horses. Riley and Weldon most of all, though Emma got a big kick out of hers. They ran around and played. I think everyone had a blast. Riley loved all of his presents. He was so excited about getting to play with them today after church. Thank you to everyone who came. You made his day super special.

On a side note: I've added some of the portraits I took that day. I think they turned out GREAT! Please, if you want copies, contact me. I have the full file without the watermark and I'm happy to share. But if you try to print these you won't be happy with the result 'cause the resolution isn't that high (fine for blogging, not fine for printing). So just contact me... You can do it.. c'mon, you know want to... At the end of this posting is a smilebox of the snapshots I took. Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Riley's 4th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: