Monday, June 22, 2009

We had quite the weekend! Saturday was so busy. Riley went to his first primary activity day in the morning. He had a blast! Then we went trolling yard sales. We found a saw set, play pen (for Demya) and some random toys. Namely: one stupid accordion. That wasn't my idea, but what can you do? In the afternoon we had our ward swim party. I wasn't going to go... I hate public show of me in a suit. But Allen insisted, and it was so much fun! The Walters were kind enough to open their home and their beautiful pool to the ward. The pool is amazing! Three slides, a bridge, a in pool bar/grill, a place to jump off cliffs, places to put up unbrella, a volleyball net. It was really cool. After the pool party and quiet time, we headed out to the outlet mall. Allen needed new dress shoes and we wanted to get my camera cleaned. So, I'm a cameraless for the next two week! I'm not sure what I'm going to do... I feel so naked. We had a good Father's day. We got Allen two new belts. Riley sang with the primary. It was so cute! Emmaline saw Riley up there and started saying: "Hi Wiley!" It made him just beam! He did really well sing too. We visited with Allen's dad that evening. Anyway, what a weekend it has been! Hope Father's day was good for all of you.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I know, its so fun to take pics!