We are missing a very important member of our family... Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. In an interview early this morning Riley Leavitt exclaimed: "He's gone! Just gone!!!" If you've seen this extra special deer, please contact us. He's deerly missed.
Yes, a little tongue in cheek. But this is how I was woken up this morning. to the painful wails of a lost special friend. We haven't found Rudolph yet... The search is on going. We will keep you posted. Rudolph has been Riley's constant companion since December. Riley was giving responsibility for the care and love of Rudolph from his Grandma Peterson. He was with Riley when he went to bed last night, we believe. We are however, unsure as to when Reindeer went missing, but assume it was sometime last night or early this morning.









1 comment:
I hope you find it. I bet it is in the car. I will see you soon. I love you very much. Grandma Peterson
Post a Comment