
We have been trying to have family home evening. Sometime it goes well, sometimes not... Tonight, I did the lesson. I'm trying to go along with what Riley is learning in Primary. This year's theme is "My Eternal Family", and for the month of January: "I am a spirit child of Heavenly Father". So, tonight our lesson was called "I am a Child of God". I read a story from the Friend, and then crowned the kids. We told them that they are prince/princess. Riley was very worried at first, he thought we said that you are princesses, and he told us that only girls could be princesses, and he was a boy. I informed him that he was a prince, like Prince Charming from Cinderella. Have I mentioned that we watch that movie A LOT. He asks for it almost every day. Oh, and Little Mermaid. Anyway, after that he was cool with things. It was really cute to watch them with the crowns. So of course, we took pictures.
2 comments:
So cool! Way to have FHE!
Such adorable pictures!!
Post a Comment