My mom wanted a family picture, so we did a quick on at Thanksgiving. It's not my faviorite pictures ever, but everyone is looking cute:
I took Soren and his sweetheart out one afternoon in November:
Did I mention they got engaged a couple of weeks ago? YEAH!! So excited to have a new member of the family!!!
I had the family go out the day before and scout out the light and area for the session. I got this super cute pictures of my girls.
I also got to do Brigham's family in December. I really love taking pictures of family. It's so much fun!
So the day before Christmas I decided I just had to do a family picture with my kids... I'm not sure why I felt this weird need... But I did. So I took the kids out to the park and asked, no begged them to be nice. I got a few really cute pictures, and after Allen came home we took a family picture together.
Finally, I took Demya and Benson's family picture a couple of days ago. I really like how the turned out! I got a new lens for Christmas and this was the first trip out. It was so fun to have a new toy to play with.
I made Demya do some head shots with me. She a band director and I knew she need some for her website and programs and such. I LOVE how this turned out:
So, there you have it! I take too many pictures, hee hee. Really, I love doing it. I like making people feel good about the way they look. It's been neat going through some older pictures and seeing how much better I'm getting. The improvement has slowed down a bit because I haven't been taking as many pictures lately, but I'm going to be working on that this year.
Happy New Year!






























No comments:
Post a Comment