I might even get this poor blog catch up yet ;)
I am so grateful for many things, but one thing that I am truly grateful for is my camera. I am not the best journal writer, and I don’t have the best memory since I’ve had kids. But I take a TON of pictures. Thousands of them (I’m not exaggerating). And each time I load them up on my computer I name the files with a description of the event/person. It’s then placed in a fold for the even in a folder with the month it was taken which is in another folder with for that year. I started doing this when Riley was 2.
All this to tell you that I am so grateful for those pictures. They help me remember what we’ve done, when we did it, why we did and who was there. It brings back those feelings, and reminds me how much my little ones have grown… when I wasn’t looking!
So, when I try to update my blog I go to my photo folders and begin to remember. The kids love to look at the blog and see pictures of themselves. And they have been wondering where the new pictures are.
With all this in mind, I was looking at my November pictures, and I found a few gems. I know I shared some of these on Facebook, but I want them on here too.
Thanksgiving was a restful day. We spent it with Allen’s family. This was the first year we only had one dinner to go to. It was nice. My family had dinner the next day.
Here is the super cute picture of Ephram:
Isn’t he cute? Lame me didn’t take any other pictures that were any good…
I also got to take family’s annual pictures. We went to Floyd Lamb park. I was really pleased with how they turned out:
Yes, I’m sharing a lot of them… They make me happy. I can see the growth in my photography this way. And if you read my blog, you want to see them too.
And guess what… that ended November.
I’m sorry to say that December was kinda a bust. The week after Thanksgiving Riley brought home pinkeye…and it took 3 week to get rid of it… but that’s all for another post.









2 comments:
Yay!! I love reading your new posts. PS...did I tell you I like your bangs? :)
THese are so cute. I love looking at my gradkids. THey sure grow up fast.
Mom
Post a Comment