Saturday, March 5, 2011

Got to Love It

I love it when I have a vision of what I want and it comes out of my camera! It’s so exciting. Like being able to paint or draw and it turning out the way you plan. Of course, sometime you need a little bribery…  I told Emma that she could have the “new” toy she had picked out at Children’s Orchard, if she would be a cooperative model for me. It worked! And so for $4 this is what I got!
web version of EmmaIMG_3525 facebooked   IMG_3487
I think I got my money’s worth on that one.
I felt like I need to include this cute one of Ms. Beka. She was being such a stinker! She kept disappearing on me! I would take my eyes off her for just a second, and she’d be gone!  But you got to love that smile! She thinks Mommy’s pretty funny!beka for web
Finally, I just have to add how much I LOVE my camera, and the new lens! Check out my bee and flowers!  Got a love it!bee for web

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Absolutely heavenly pictures Jessica! You and Erin are really going to town - such talent! (And I can't believe how big the kids are getting!)