![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Monday, January 4, 2010
Christmas!
December flew by! What on earth happened to it? Allen had finals and then it was New Years. I just want to hit on a few highlights.
Christmas week was VERY busy... and then one night Emma woke us up with a fever of 103. We were concerned, but kids get fevers.. What got us concerned was that she was having trouble breathing. So we took her into see the Doctor and he gave her a shot and some meds and she started to feel better. Then Riley came down with it (and he wont take meds) It was a very LONG week. Thankfully Beka seems to be fine. Thank heavens for beastfeeding.
The first smile we got all morning! She was thrilled with her princess bedding!
Beka's shirts says: My first Christmas
This is the puppet show I made. I was really happy with the way it turned out. The kids were excited too!
As for me, Allen got me backdrops and stationary lighting for my photography! It is so amazing! Enjoy the slide show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment