Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Beka

During quiet time today I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of Beka. She looked so cute with her little Christmas hat and outfit! I think it turned out really cute. The last one is my faviorite!!!!!!! She has a little smile on her face. She's such a cute little girl, and we are having so much fun getting to know her. She's a really good baby, just have a little trouble gaining weight. Hopefully our next doctor's appointment (Monday) she will have gained the weight that they want her to!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love these pictures! So cute. I guess it helps that the subject is out-of-this-world adorable!

Her little Christmas dress last week in Relief Society was darling.

Erin said...

That last one is precious:) How fun to dress her up in a sweet, little holiday outfit. Glad your enjoying your new chapter in life.

Judy said...

Your getting to be such a great photographer! I think your family will be really blessed with the record of events that are so precious. The pictures are sooooo cute and wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Mom