Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Allen Got A JOB

YEAH!!!! After months of searching, sending out resumes, and being a general bear, Allen is happy to report that he got a summer associate position. We are SO excited. The pay is good,and the experience priceless. He is working for a creditor bankruptcy firm. Basically, suing the guarantors when people file for bankruptcy; standing up for the rights of people who are saving their money and the media seems to forget. I think it's a good match, Allen has a very low tolerance for stupidity, and this way he deals with companies more and people less. It's one of the top bankruptcy firms in Las Vegas. All the lawyers he has talked to about them have great things to say. Also, if things go well during the summer they may hire him back after graduation! That would be so wonderful!!!!! The change in Allen is remarkable, he's just beaming. This has been a huge pressure on us, and on him especially. I know we have been so blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to both of you guys!!!

Erin said...

I'm so happy for you guys, all the hard work pays off! Thanks a ton for coming over. Our next food victims are the Dahls:) I'm excited because we get to make the same dish again, yum!