Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Roland at One Month

Today I took some pictures of Rolie. Demya and I talked about doing a photo shoot once a month so we can make a really cute craft at the end of one year... we will see... but here are the best from today: Could have a picture session without at least one Popeye moment... I love this one! You can totally see his eyes, and from a purely photographic the background was perfectly fuzzed out! Of all the pictures I took, the one above is my favorite! I clicked the camera just in time to catch this way cute little smile. Both Demya and Benson said I had to include the one below...They said this is a face they see often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really digging the "popeye" moment.

Yes, that was a timely capture to get that cute smile.

Damien

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the one where Rollie is cuddling his bear.