
What a month this has been! I'm not really sure what happened to the month! It seems that it was just the 3rd of July and we were enjoying the family party at David and Celise's home. Emmaline and Riley getting to see fireworks up close for the first time. Emmaline and her cousin Faith were so cute in their matching dresses... it was totally by accident, I promise, but so cute anyway.

We have been so busy! Me and the kids went on a tour of a fire station. It was so cool! We got to climb on a fire engine, and see a fireman get ready for a fire. I asked Riley what his favorite part was, and he told me the ambulance. He liked the lights.

It was really cool to see the fireman get into his gear... He was in it in about 30 seconds!
We also had a Peterson family reunion in Monro. We got to see a few of the cousins on my side of the family... just a few, but it was a lot of fun! We enjoyed the 24th of July parade. Riley got a ton of candy, and one otter pop! The otter pop was wonderful! It was so hot, and Riley was getting so red. Poor Emma, she's teething... and woke up that morning with a fever. She feel asleep during the parade.

We also got to see more fireworks. The only thing that kinda bummed me out was that I kept forgetting my camera in the car while we were at the farm. So I missed a lot of great moment :( Oh, Well...
No comments:
Post a Comment